21-087- Assistant Technical Engineer/Technical Engineer/Project Engineer (7 Months)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 7 Months
Location: Darlington Refurbishment Project Office
Individual is required to co-ordinate work and perform Oversight of work in the Steam Generators program for DNGS Refurbishment Job responsibilities include:
- Perform activities as outlined in N-PROC-MP-0090.
- Modification Process such as but not limited to: Detailed Design, Installation & Commissioning Planning, Installation, Commissioning, Available for Service, and Close-Out phases.
- Organization of team meetings, reporting of project issues, risks and project performance metrics (e.g. cost and schedule).
- Ensuring work is planned as per N286.0, and complies with OPG licensing and governance.
- Perform Issue tracking, and task assignments.
- Ideal candidates will have worked in a Nuclear Engineering environment and have Steam Generator(SG) expertise;
- Experience and ability as a team player to understand and manage the interrelationships of various internal and external groups in order to facilitate objectives and ensure projects satisfy stakeholder requirements;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable leading meetings and giving presentations;
- Have experience and/or willingness to interface with vendors;
- Have a strong interest in fast-paced, challenging work environments where showing initiative and self- motivation are assets;
- Proven track record on delivering results;
- Strong in understanding, executing and following governance and procedures with a questioning and analytical attitude/approach under minimum required supervision;
- Knowledge of OPG's ECC Process (Engineering Change Control) is an asset.
- MP2 up to 2 years experience; MP3 3 -5 years experience, MP4 6+ years experience