Revenir aux emplois
22-042- Security Architect
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 12 months
Location: Toronto (700 University) with flexible remote services available (Ex: up to 4 days per week remote)
Hours: up to 35 hours per week
- Create an architecture roadmap, and lead/facilitate the design and implementation of repeatable technical solutions and processes related to technical architecture.
- Be a key contributor to the operationalize the strategy, design, and management of the Identity Governance and Administration roadmap
- Provide professional knowledge and experience of information systems security identity policies and large enterprise scale practices
- Review and validate business and functional requirements with various working groups
- Assesses current applications and architecture to ensure current implementations align with industry guidelines, best practices, and management approved standards
- Help integrate IAM technologies with on premise and cloud applications
- Participate in IAM enterprise governance processes.
- Define and document efficient and transparent architecture principles, standards and guidelines regarding proper use and deployment of business applications, data and technology within OPG.
- Partner with business and Information Technology (IT) stakeholders to plan for future requirements.
- Develop and maintain security solution architectures and designs, including but not limited to products and services, such as Identity and Access Management, Cloud Security, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint security and the like.
- Identify security architecture and design gaps in the adoption, use and disposal of technology solutions, recommending changes or enhancements.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architecture Team and Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity teams, and provide security architecture recommendations.
- Implement changes in response to shifting trends.
- Apply expertise and creative thinking to address unique and ambiguous situations to find solutions to complex and non-routine problems.
- Provide interpretation and functional advice to OPG Line Management and other stakeholders, and attempt to ensure compliance to same on matters associated with cybersecurity policy.
- Develop a complete understanding of OPG's technology and information systems.
- Keep up-to-date on changes in security threats, technology and security architecture.
- As assigned, carry out limited supervisory tasks, such as work instruction and checking and providing advice and guidance to others involved in section work activities.
- Cyber Security designation is a requirement
- 4-year university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields (asset)
- Minimum of 6-8 years of practical cybersecurity experience, using security tools and applications, including cloud environments, such as Microsoft 365 suite of Security tools, McAfee and the like to have gained a familiarity with monitoring and actioning alerts.
- Requires sound, practical experience in security engineering or consulting to anticipate and address complex security problems, and to have gained a working knowledge of developing and maintaining security architecture principles, strategy and practices, roadmaps, standards and technical applications to engineer reliable solutions and measures for the business.
- Requires experience to have acquired a familiarity with security architect frameworks, such as TOGAF, Zachman, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Information Security Management System (ISO) 27001.
- Requires experience to become proficient in the work by handling a variety of jobs, problems and programs.
- Require experience to stay current on changes regarding security best practices, network and application security, identity and access management, mobile device technology and other security environments