Revenir aux emplois
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: Until December 30, 2022
Location: 889 Brock Road, Pickering, Ontario
Hours: up to 35 hours per week
- Working with Power BI application and PowerPlatform for report development.
- Developing interactive applications using PowerApps and PowerBi.
- Working with DAX and M-Query Language.
- Querying and interfacing with SQL and other structured database systems.
- Designing, building and implementing business intelligence tools and visual analytics using Power BI to drive faster decisions and better results.
- Working in an AGILE Project Management environment and being a leader in scoping, requirements gathering, scheduling, tracking and documenting the process.
- Highly effective at communicating and presenting to clients and stakeholders throughout the product development process.
- Applying best practices in UI design principles and delivering high user experience in business intelligence reports to meet client expectations and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Scripting capability would be an asset (T-SQL, Python, PySpark)
- Performing as a senior technical developer and exploring other solutions and platforms to help meet business demand and needs for MyBusiness.
- Lead adoption of new technology, tools and techniques to be used for development of business analytics solutions for MyBusiness.
- Lead response to problems/issues in existing systems. Recommend improvement in development practices to prevent future recurrence.
- Perform ongoing assessments of systems performance and its ability to meet current and future customer requirements.
- Familiar working with Azure Environment (Data Lake, Synapse, etc.)
- Requires knowledge in any of the following areas: engineering, business practices, strategic management, economics, contract law or finance to develop and manage contracting strategies and contracts.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with all internal and external contacts associated with accomplishing work objectives.
- This knowledge is considered to be normally acquired either through the successful completion of a four-year university education in an appropriate field, such as engineering or business administration, or by having the equivalent level of education.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Automate, and Power BI platforms.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational, and non-relational databases.
- Experience working within an agile project framework.
- 4 year university degree in an appropriate field such as computer science, engineering, statistics, applied mathematics, or equivalent.