Revenir aux emplois
22-061 - Cost & Schedule Analyst
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: MP2 (Junior)
Duration: 2 years
Hours: up to 35 hours per week
- Requires knowledge of the Project Controls and Management principles around Scope, Schedule, Cost Control, Change Management, Estimating, Forecasting, Productivity, Earned Value (EVM) and Critical Path Method (Float Management);
- Coordinate and drive initiatives into action in order to meet department goals and objectives;
- Ability in developing and delivering visual presentation using various software's including Microsoft power point and Visio to large organizations;
- Working knowledge of Primavera. Have Performed Cost and schedule analyst roles;
- Advanced level knowledge with the suite of Microsoft office tools (Excel, Access, Visio, publisher), Microsoft BI including report builder, Power apps and Power BI
- Excellent Communication, technical and analytical skills. Ability to communicate very technical details to multiple levels of the organization;
- Sc. in the areas of Engineering, Project Management/Controls, Computer Science required.
- Have used Primavera P6 software to manage project related work. Preference on experience related to mega infrastructure projects.
- 2 to 4 years of experience