Revenir aux emplois
Role: Business Process Specialist (21-077)
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 (5:00PM EST)
Contract Duration: 24 months
Location: 1855 Energy Drive, Courtice ON (Darlington Energy Complex)
- Provide day to day oversight and management of OPG's Onboarding Tool, a platform built in SharePoint to track and monitor the progress of over 6,500 new hires per year through the onboarding process for OPG hires and Vendor organizations.
- Support a key project to replace or enhance the current Onboarding Tool in 2022. This will include participation on the project team to consult, test, and troubleshoot through the implementation and lead the communications and training on the new system to key stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the management of OPG's "My Power", an applicant tracking system build in SAP Success Factors.
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of key metrics, analytics and dashboards for the Recruitment & Onboarding team. This will require integration with platforms such as Power BI to integrate OPG's Onboarding Tool and My Power information into one dashboard.
- Lead the integration and communications with OPG's vendor onboarding coordinators to ensure the business process is operating as expected. Troubleshoot and resolve where there is a delay in the process.
- On a quarterly basis, refresh OPG's Vendor Pre-Job Briefing Presentation. This involves seeking feedback from vendor onboarding coordinators, updating content, and completing a voice over facilitation of the presentation.
- Develop solid knowledge management/transition guides for business processes. This includes updating and maintaining existing process guides, and creating new guides where required.
- Initiate and participate in formal business process reviews to identify opportunities to gain efficiencies and troubleshoot bottlenecks.
- Initiate reviews, reports and presentations, and evaluate proposals to improve business processes and their integration.
- Encourage team integration and partnership. Where required, resolve controversial issues which have been identified relative to business process documentation and improvement or commitment to the principles involved.
- Keep abreast of latest developments and assessment methods in business process analysis, change management fields, metrics & analytics and maintain communications with appropriate teams and associations.
- Develop and coordinate programs, as required, to address staff training needs in business process analysis and improvement methods. Act as the Recruitment & Onboarding team training coordinator.
- Represent Recruitment & Onboarding in discussions, teams and committees involving other Departments and Organizations on matters related to business process documentation, metrics and analytics, and general process improvements. Influence those concerned in order to adopt programs and activities which are better suited to the needs and interests of the Department.
- Other duties as required.
- Successful completion of 4 years University in Business Administration or a related field or by having the equivalent level of education.
- A broad experience in the financial systems environment to enable recognition of the logical requirements of a system needed to satisfy management's business processes objectives.
- A sound knowledge of business processes.
- Familiarity with business process improvement policies, principles, methods, procedures, standards, measures and communication systems.
- Experience in the areas of planning, organization, and change management associated with business improvement initiatives and strategic and quality programming.
- The ability to build relationships, collaborate, and influence a variety of stakeholders across OPG and with our Vendor partners.
- A technical mindset with a high degree of knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, SharePoint, SAP Success Factors, and Power BI.
- Sourcing data, assessing analytics, and tracking performance through metrics.
- Experience in developing dashboards that integrated data from a variety of complex systems.
- The ability to consolidate large quantities of information into concise summaries.
- Proven ability to prepare and deliver presentations.