Mechanical Engineer (Snubber)
Location: Bruce Power
Duration: 1 Year
Start Date: ASAP
We have an immediate need for a mechanical engineer to develop a snubber test program applicable to mechanical and hydraulic snubbers installed at Bruce A/B, and issue the necessary program documentation.
Snubber experience is preferred, but not required.
Experience with any of the following would be an advantage:
- Developing strategy in regards to frequency and scope of maintenance/testing.
- Developing testing acceptance criteria and recommended corrective actions to be taken when acceptance criteria is not satisfied.
- Development of necessary maintenance procedures to perform the testing (procedures to include reference to the required item numbers for consumables, equipment, tools, etc.).
- Putting provisions in place to acquire the necessary testing equipment or agreed upon strategy for completing testing by vendor.
- Writing program documents such as procedures to describe the program scope, program structure, roles and responsibilities, etc.
- Identifying training requirements, as required, for maintenance personnel to perform the testing.