Our client, a leader in the construction industry providing project management and engineering solutions on various leading-edge projects from a Technology perspective is currently hiring a Sales Executive in Toronto, ON. They have been an integral partner in the design, engineering and implementation of systems and infrastructure systems as well as providing managed services.
As a Sales Executive, you will actively identify and pursue project leads for our Technology group and contribute to proposal submissions to bring in new business.
- Maintain and enhance existing relationships with our clients and business partners and identify opportunities for new business through prospecting and generating new project leads along with researching (Merx) and building new relationships with consultants, clients, and contractor.
- Lead technical proposals and coordinate with team members to effectively develop RFQ/RFP submissions and/or related tender documents on the pursuit of large transportation projects.
- Communicate effectively with both external and internal stakeholders to understand project scope and aid clients in providing technical and engineering solutions to address their unique project requirements.
- Identify and develop our value proposition and differentiator within identified markets. Contribute to the development of business marketing strategies, sales plan, and department goals.
- Prepare contract documents, service level agreements (SLA’s) and related documentation as required to promptly respond to client inquiries.
- Assist Purchasing department when necessary to obtain pricing
- Monitor current projects to ensure client service levels are maintained.
- Work with internal departments to ensure client transactions are processed accurately and efficiently. • Promote services through participation in conventions, trade shows, public relations etc.
- Utilize CRM to track opportunities and client follow ups; coordinate with business development and sales teams to maximize efforts when developing a new client relationship.
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of related technical sales experience in transportation systems & infrastructure, experience with smart cities technology an asset
- You have related post-secondary education; engineering preferred
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)