Outside Technical Sales Representative (Sarnia)
- Location Sarnia
- Job type Permanent
- Salary $75k - 100k per year
- Discipline Advanced Manufacturing
- Reference JOB-26587
Position Title: Outside Technical Sales Representative attached to our Sarnia Office
We are a leader industrial instrumentation and automation product sales and services in Eastern Canada. Our strong group of 140+ employees has maintained strong growth for almost 20 years. It offers competitive salaries and benefits. Part of our offering includes a well-established profit-sharing system that demonstrates the great value we give to the contribution of all the members of our team. We offer employer participation in your pension fund as well as financial support for on-going education when job related. All this occurs in a pleasant work environment with inherit opportunities related to our growth.
Job Description :
We are currently looking for a candidate for an Outside Technical Sales Representative position (Solution Specialist). The candidate will manage a specific territory with well-established customers and good potential for growth. With the support of the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing sales opportunities for exclusive products and services offered through our wide portfolio of industrial quality instrumentation products, control & on/off valves, and control systems.
Our representatives are important technical resources for our customers with whom we foster long-term relationship, in a spirit of trust and respect. We measure the success of the members of our business development team by monitoring activity. Sales numbers are not a direct objective, but rather the result generated by sustained activities planned in coordination with your Sales Manager.
- Have a monthly review of your action plan and results with the Sales Manager;
- Meet existing customers to solidify and expand our business relationship;
- Actively develop strategies for your territory in line with the corporate vision;
- Help clients solve their technical and business problems with the help of our internal and external resources;
- Be a strong team player and value sharing knowhow with your colleagues.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge, skills and participate in relevant training.
- Technical degree and experience related to the field of instrumentation, valves and controls
- Sales experience of 5 years or more as an outside sale representative.
- Very strong technical knowledge in our field of activity and a commitment continued improvement
- At ease with MS-Office suite products and other PC tools;
- Customer service oriented;
- Values innovation and efficiency;
- Have a valid driver's license to meet our clients
- Competitive salary in the marketplace /Variable portion based on the company’s financial performance.
- Competitive benefits program includes: o Profit sharing o Contribution to your pension plan by the employer; o Mobile days and vacations o Complete Group Insurance Program.
- Vehicle o Your own vehicle ▪ on a KM basis; OR ▪ Company Car Allowance per our car fleet policy.
- Stable, motivated, and strong collaborative teamwork.
- Company o Promoting values of honesty, integrity, and fairness. o In a growth mode for the past 20 +years with a strong presence in Ontario and Eastern Canada