Painters will prepare, mask, tape and apply surface coatings to deployable shelters and associated components. They will also be responsible for mixing, blending and matching colors.
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
• Responsible for priming and painting shelters and component parts. Includes necessary prep work such as masking, taping, sanding, and blasting, when necessary.
• Must have the ability to mix, blend and match paint colours, in accordance with paint manufacture’s specifications.
• Prepare parts and shelters to time, cost and quality.
Knowledge of Health and Safety, Fire and Environment issues.
• Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures
• Work in accordance with Paintshop procedures (Housekeeping and good working practices).
• Due to projected manufacturing demands, there may be a requirement to work shifts and overtime, when required
• Other duties as assigned by the Manufacturing Manager.
•Proven experience in a professional paint spraying role.
•Commitment to high quality workmanship.
• Able to work well within a team and, following training, with minimal supervision.
•Red Seal, Autobody Painter (will consider equivalent of 5,400 hours of practical experience in an automotive painter occupation).
•Military Occupational Structure Identification – 00134 Material Technician are encouraged to apply.
•Two years prior experience in prep and painting preferred.
•Attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and instructions.
•Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with other stakeholders.
•Must be eligible to meet requirements of export control and security regulations including Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and Canadian government security clearances.
Our client Marshall Land Systems specialises in the design and production of deployable operational infrastructure and mission support for humanitarian, defence and security operations across the globe. Their new operation in Moncton, New Brunswick is coming soon... take a look at the site below! To find out how you could be involved in this exciting new project, take a look at our latest roles here https://lnkd.in/dmR3P356.
Apply direct or send your updated resume to email@example.com