We are hiring an Industrial Painter- Manufacturing for our client in the Military/ Defence industry, located in Moncton, NB. Apply direct or send your updated resume to email@example.com
Painters will prepare, mask, tape and apply surface coatings to deployable shelters and associated components. They will also be responsible for mixing, blending and matching colors.
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
• Responsible for priming and painting shelters and component parts. Includes necessary prep work such as masking, taping, sanding, and blasting, when necessary.
• Must have the ability to mix, blend and match paint colors, in accordance with paint manufacture’s specifications.
• Prepare parts and shelters to time, cost and quality.
Knowledge of Health and Safety, Fire and Environment issues.
• Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures
• Work in accordance with Paint shop procedures (Housekeeping and good working practices).
• Due to projected manufacturing demands, there may be a requirement to work shifts and overtime, when required
• Other duties as assigned by the Manufacturing Manager.
•Proven experience in a professional/ manufacturing paint spraying role.
•Commitment to high quality workmanship.
• Able to work well within a team and, following training, with minimal supervision.
•Red Seal, Autobody Painter (will consider equivalent of 5,400 hours of practical experience in an automotive painter occupation).
•Military Occupational Structure Identification – 00134 Material Technician are encouraged to apply.
•Two years prior experience in prep and painting preferred.
•Attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and instructions.
•Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with other stakeholders.
•Must be eligible to meet requirements of export control and security regulations including Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and Canadian government security clearances.