Job Title: Quality Assurance Lead Auditor/ Advanced Manufacturing Specialist
Implement and maintain the Marshall Land systems QMS to ensure compliance with all aspects of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Reflects the values of Marshall Land systems, ensures compliance to applicable industry standards, customer requirements and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements while continuously seeking improvements to the QMS.
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Responsible for implementing, maintaining, and improving an ISO9001:2015 management system.
- Providing the necessary procedures, policies, and work instructions to maintain the quality and environmental systems.
- Responsible for scheduling and management of all internal and external audits
- Provide quality systems and audit preparation training.
- Prepare and conduct ISO complaint management reviews
- Investigate any quality issues to identify root cause and raise appropriate corrective and preventative action, ensure issues are addressed and drive the improvements.
- Conduct and manage supplier audits, including nonconformances, as required.
- Implement, support, and maintain a calibration system for measuring equipment.
- Produce KPI feedback on performance in areas of responsibility.
- Collate data information and distribute with improvement ideas as required.
- Promote a positive quality culture, including supporting managers and leads.
· Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Proven hands-on experience in a quality assurance role.
- A University Degree or College Diploma in a related field, or equivalent experience/knowledge gained through other forms of education or training.
- Experience working in a ISO9001:2015 certified manufacturing facility or company.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, superior organizational abilities, and excellent computer skills.
- Proven experience as Internal Auditor, Lead Auditor experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of quality standards and testing methodologies.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles including 5S, Kanban and SMED.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, BOMs, Assembly diagrams.
- Knowledge of quality inspection principles.
- Willing to work shift work if required.
- Knowledge of ERP systems; knowledge of IFS is an asset.
- Must be eligible to meet requirements of export control and security regulations including Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and Canadian government security clearances.
Our client Marshall Land Systems specialises in the design and production of deployable operational infrastructure and mission support for humanitarian, defence and security operations across the globe. Their new operation in Moncton, New Brunswick is coming soon... take a look at the site below! To find out how you could be involved in this exciting new project, take a look at our latest roles here https://lnkd.in/dmR3P356.
Apply direct or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org