Back to jobs
Full Stack Developer
This is a full time (up to 40 hours per week) contract positions (4 months). We are seeking an individual to develop a web application (front and back end) likely using Flutter.
- Plan, Design, Develop, Verify & Test web applications (full stack including but not limited to front end, back end, databases, etc).
- Work with technical stakeholders to define software requirements.
- Develop software user interface.
- Collect and incorporate feedback from staff.
- Prepare software in accordance with software requirements.
- Verify and review software for quality assurance.
- Perform software testing (unit testing, regression testing, integration testing).
- Develop software documentation for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Develop proof of concepts and prototypes.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, manage and optimizing performance of the models and workflows while acting as a subject matter export.
- Identify, research and evaluate new machine learning methodologies.
- Other duties as required.
- Completion of a four-year university degree (Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering) or equivalent
- A minimum of 2-4 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Demonstrated technical writing experience with a strong focus on quality
- Ability to be granted nuclear site security clearance is an asset
- Highly innovative and creative in seeking technical solutions
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge and application of quality standards is an asset.