Back to jobs
Job Title: Lead Auditor- Advanced Manufacturing Quality Assurance- Engineering
- Ensure the Marshall QMS is compliant with all aspects of ISO 9001 standard / ISO 14001 standard. Reflects the values of Marshall, ensures compliance to applicable industry standards, customer requirements and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements while continuously seeking improvements to the Marshall QMS.
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and improving an ISO9001/14001 compliant system.
- Providing the necessary procedures, policies, and work instructions to maintain the quality system.
- Responsible for management of all internal and external audits
- Conducts / participates in all Internal audits as required.
- Investigate any quality issues to identify root cause and raise appropriate corrective action paperwork, ensure issues are addressed and drive the improvements.
- Conduct and manage supplier audits, including nonconformances, as required.
- Supports and maintains a calibration system for measuring equipment.
- Produce KPI feedback on performance in areas of responsibility.
- Collate data information and distribute with improvement ideas as required.
- Prepare and conduct Management review meetings that are ISO standard compliant.
- Promote a positive quality culture, including supporting managers and leads.
- Provide quality systems and audit preparation training.
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Proven experience in a quality assurance role.
- A University Degree or College Diploma in a related field, or equivalent experience/knowledge gained through other forms of education or training.
- Experience working in a ISO9001/14001 certified manufacturing facility or company.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, superior organizational abilities, and excellent computer skills.
- Proven experience as Internal Auditor, Lead Auditor experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of quality standards and testing methodologies.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles including 5S, Kanban and SMED.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, BOMs, Assembly diagrams.
- Knowledge of quality inspection principles.
- Willing to work shift work if required.
- Knowledge of ERP systems; knowledge of IFS is an asset.
- Must be eligible to meet requirements of export control and security regulations including Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and Canadian government security clearances.