Role: QA/QC Coordinator (TS) - Intermediate and/or Senior
Job Posting Start Date: 02/14/2024 - 12/31/2024
Work Location: Key Lake, SK - flights to and from the Saskatoon airport
Work Schedule: 2wks in/ 2wks out 11 hrs per day
Role Description / Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for monitoring the quality of work performed by construction personnel
- Oversee directly or indirectly the activities of various fabricators, vendors and work teams to ensure the constructed asset meets the expected specifications and overall quality requirements
- Reviews and approves all inspection and test plans provided by contractors
- Responsible for reviewing each construction contractor’s quality management plan at the start of construction
- Monitors the quality control program throughout construction and ensures inspection and test plan is followed for the work
- Actively manages and coordinates construction deficiencies with the CMT and contractor personnel
- Coordinates construction turnover at the end of the construction phase
- Highly independent style of work in a larger project team
Skills / Previous Experience
- Working knowledge and general experience with electrical, instrumentation, and mechanical systems.
- Good understanding of codes and standards applicable to industrial construction.
- Good understanding of quality systems, processes, and best practices.
- High familiarity and comfortable with SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365
- Journeyperson in E/I or Mechanical trade