Revenir aux emplois
22-007- Project Lead
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 2 years
Location: Darlington Site (Bowmanville)
- Author procedures such as Operator Procedures (OM), Operator Memos (OPM), Abnormal Incident Manuals (AIM), Annunciation Response Manuals (ARM).
- These procedures are driven by Projects, Modifications, Enhancements and Emergent Technical Procedure Change Requests (TPAR) and the candidate would be responsible for leading these projects.
- Support upcoming projects (Computer Based Procedure projects, Moly 99).
- Progress the TPAR backlog
- Knowledge of OPG procedures and standard governance required.
- Basic system knowledge with a proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel) required.
- 10+ years of Operations experience required