Revenir aux emplois
22-022 - Modification Team Leader
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 1 year
Location: 1675 Montgomery Park Rd., Pickering
- The Modification Team Leader (MTL) is accountable for completing the assigned projects and modifications at PNGS as per OPG Modification Process Procedure and any other applicable OPG Project governance and procedures.
- Perform any required liaison and oversight activities among OPG, Vendor and Stakeholders.
- Under the supervision of the project manager / section manager, the MTL leads the project / modification teams and manages the safety, resources, risks, scope, cost and schedule of the assigned portfolio.
- Develop modification plans, contracting strategy, materials strategy and execution plans to ensure the assigned projects/modifications are implemented in a timely manner event free.
- Review all invoices and track the Purchase Orders and provide recommendations on payment.
- Provide regular forecasts and management updates on projects/modifications status and risks.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Project Engineering.
- Degree in Engineering from a recognized Canadian University or equivalent qualification.
- PENG and/or PMP certification is an asset.
- Previous OPG project modification and project experience is an asset.