Revenir aux emplois
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 1 year
Location: Darlington Nuclear Generating Station, Bowmanville, Ontario
Hours: up to 40 hours per week
- Author / create procedures such as Operator Procedures (OM), Operator Memos (OPM), Abnormal Incident Manuals (AIM), Annunciation Response Manuals (ARM) for Moly 99 initiatives.
- Be accountable to the Manager as the single point of contact for assigned work scope.
- Monitor performance in terms of progress and schedule, and discuss concerns regarding non-compliance, lack of consistence, best practices, etc., with the Manager and pertinent stakeholders.
- Generate regular status reports through work-flow.
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable systems and programs and provide communications to all work groups in a consistent fashion.
- Provide technical assistance, interpretation and guidance, and attempt to ensure understanding and compliance to designated policies, plans and procedures.
- Ensure effective communication exchange at business meetings, and reporting of feedback and course of events to the Manager and stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of advances in operational practices, technology, or equipment applications.
- Knowledge of OPG procedures and standard governance is preferred.
- Basic system knowledge with a proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Minimum 10 years of Operations experience.