As an ICI Construction Project Manager you will have the opportunity to manage exciting ICI projects. You will be working along side like minded individuals with a passion for what they do. In this role, Leadership and accountability is the key to a successful project. You will also work alongside a strong team of Estimators, Superintendents, Project Coordinators and hourly employees.
- Developing successful relationships with clients, consultants, architects, sub-contractors and other project stakeholders.
- Effectively managing the project
- Follow the process and procedures to ensure each project is delivered with quality and consistency.
- Sharing your knowledge by mentoring junior Project Managers and Coordinators, guiding them to progress in their careers.
- 3-5 years of experience in ICI construction, industrial projects, food industry and cold storage / freeze/cooler
- 3-5 years experience as a Project Manager in the construction industry with a general contractor(a must have)
- A University Degree/Technology Diploma in Civil Engineering, or a combination of education and industry experience.
- Be familiar with CCDC contracts and MS Project for scheduling.