Revenir aux emplois
Mechanical Engineer, Project Engineering Lead
Duration: 1 Year, can be extended yearly
Location: On site at Bruce Power (Tiverton, Ontario)
Hourly Rate: $60 - 75/hour
Per Diem: Available if eligible
- Prepare engineering designs from conceptual design, through tender to construction
- Work with team members in determining viable solutions for design issues.
- Work to and meet project schedules and budgets.
- Coordinate design work with other project team members and other disciplines.
- Prepare design calculations, technical specifications, and engineering drawings
- Support construction administration personnel including field reviews, walkdowns, and co-ordination, review of Vendors’ change orders, clarifications and RFI responses on an occasional or as required basis.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience in reading & interpreting mechanical drawings, etc.
- Mechanical Engineer with nuclear experience
- Working knowledge in piping and mechanical components
- ASME III / B31 working knowledge
- CSA N285 working knowledge
- Working knowledge in welding
- Familiar with ECC process and vendor package acceptance requirements