Back to jobs
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 1 year
Location: Niagara Falls, Sir Adam Beck Generating Station
Hours: up to 35 hours per week
- Prepare CWDs/EWDs, and identify missing ones if possible, based on the control and power cable schedule information and other available sources.
- Carry out on-site field inspection and verification to confirm wiring and connection configurations and document/report any discrepancies ( dependency with outages).
- Provide record drawings to accurately reflect the current field condition and as per the original design.
- Update existing OPG SAB2 generator unit drawings with “bubble” reference to the new equipment that was installed under the Station Service upgrade project.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelors of Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Prior experience with the Engineering Change Control (ECC) process at OPG is a strong asset
- Experience with AutoCAD