Back to jobs
Number of Vacancies: 2
23-030 - Business Process Analyst / Business Process Specialist
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 2 years
Location: 2255 Forbes Street, Whitby
Hours: up to 35 hours per week
The Business Process Specialist will be responsible for providing recommendations to the divisions on business process integration and associated improvement programs. This person will also participate in the development and maintenance of business process integration programs.
The successful candidate will function as an individual contributor leading process improvements and product implementation to deliver program enhancements and professional services delivery.
- Work with Recruitment and Onboarding team to identify specific needs and areas for improvement.
- Conduct requirements gathering, data and process analysis, and gap analysis.
- Develop and present recommendations to business Stakeholders.
- Produce all required documentation for business processes.
- Provide direction on business process documentation and associated improvement programs.
- Collaborate with internal departments, customer groups and stakeholder representatives, relative to business process and improvement programs.
- Plan, organize and participate in critical reviews and audits of management and business processes.
- Prepare reports and presentations for appropriate Line Management, identifying priority areas for business process improvement.
- Facilitate the identification of priority areas for business improvement and integration.
- Advise and assist in the development and implementation of business improvement plans.
- Define systems requirements, design, and prototype business processes, test complex functionality and train others and work in a team environment.
- Implement practical business solutions under strict deadlines.
- Perform and guide testing and issue resolution during all cycles of testing and IJAT.
- Adhere to software implementation standards and best practices.
- Troubleshoot and provide resolution of system issues or defects.
- Assist with preparation of training materials to include teaching clients how to utilize the system.
- Complete demonstration set ups.
- Prepare status updates, tracking time and expenses to ensure timely system implementation.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Systems, Education or equivalent experience in a related relevant field.
- 4+ years of experience configuring and implementing SAP SuccessFactors modules (minimum of 1 Full Life-cycle implementations, from planning to configuration through go-live).
- Process Re-engineering experience, including relevant methodologies (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma)
- Experience working in complex project environment and knowledge of project management methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc...)
- Business writing experience (requirements documents, specifications)
- Data analysis experience
- Experience in developing Standard Operating Procedures and process documentation for various audiences both technical and non-technical
- Experience leading client teams and driving their work to ensure project timelines are met.
- Experience managing workstreams, including monitoring for project issues and escalations.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and credibility quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to distill complex information into clear, concise content to be shared with the team.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Ability to assess and assist clients with existing systems and optimize their solutions using existing knowledge of system functionality and best practice recommendations.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a project team, deploying the features and functions of SuccessFactors products as outlined above.
- Ability to manage time and multiple projects with a high degree of attention to detail.