Number of Vacancies: 2
Hourly Rate: $65 - 75/hour
Duration: 12 months
Hours of work: 35
Location: Darlington Energy Centre (DEC) 1855 Energy Drive, Courtice (Hybrid, 2 days remote)
Provide technical expertise in conducting Lessons Learned meetings/workshops/kaizen sessions within Enterprise Project Org to promote process/project improvements.
Support with data management, develop metrics, BI reports, on-site/off-site presentations, related to LL workshops and meetings.
Support the planning, execution and monitoring of various Strategic & Process improvement initiatives primarily relating to the Darlington Refurbishment, CCoE Projects like New Nuclear and Renewal Generation.
Demonstrated experience in building effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
• Exposure to CANDU nuclear generation processes and systems and have expertise in OPG’s Darlington Refurbishment Projects.
• Experience with Engineering principles and techniques.
• Proficient in developing executive level presentation materials, executive summaries, project documentation and reports.
• Proficient in collecting and analyzing data using MS Office tools.
• Demonstrated technical skills and the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.