Join an incredible opportunity with a global leader in systems integration, software development, and large-scale program management in the dynamic aerospace industry. We're on the lookout for an Aviation Documentation Management Supervisor at our Montreal, QC location.
As the Aviation Documentation Management Supervisor, your mission is to lead and innovate within the Technical Records Department.
- Guiding personnel management activities, including scheduling and development, and overseeing the technical library and archives.
- Performing internal self-verification to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Crafting and monitoring business and departmental Key Performance Indicators.
- Establishing and maintaining a meticulous record-keeping system in compliance with Civil Aviation Regulations.
- Ensuring the proper archiving of engine technical records.
- Collaborating with the Quality Department to meet regulatory standards.
- Proactively participating in meetings and managing customer requests for Technical Records.
- Regularly reviewing team performance, sharing best practices, and enhancing efficiency.
- Evaluating and refining internal processes and systems to drive excellence.
- Strategically planning, prioritizing, and managing project workloads across multiple clients.
- Leading projects to achieve or exceed customer expectations.
- Resource planning to assemble the right expertise for project priorities.
- Contributing to recommendations for corrective and preventive actions.
- Leading diverse projects for continuous business improvement.
- Engaging in inspections and audits of regulatory bodies, subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Skillfully redacting and revising internal processes.
To soar in this role, you should possess:
- A minimum of 5 years of maintenance records experience.
- At least 2 years in a supervisory position.
- Strong knowledge of archival, retention, and compliance matters.
- Excellent communication skills for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Access, and Excel.
- The ability to decipher complex regulations and apply critical thinking.
- Exceptional judgment, decision-making, training, mentoring, and communication skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational capabilities with an acute attention to detail.
- The skill to prioritize workloads and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
Join us in an exciting journey where you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of aerospace documentation management. Your expertise and leadership will be the wings that carry us to new heights in this dynamic industry.