Intermediate - I&C Electrical Engineer
Duration: 1 - 3 Years
Location: on site at Bruce Power (Tiverton, Ontario)
- Prepare engineering designs from conceptual design, through tender to construction
- Work with team members in determining viable solutions for design issues
- Work to and meet project schedules and budgets.
- Coordinate design work with other project team members and other disciplines.
- Prepare design calculations, technical specifications, and engineering drawings
- Support construction administration personnel including field reviews, walkdowns, and co-ordination, review of Vendors’ change orders, clarifications and RFI responses on an occasional or as required basis.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience in reading & interpreting Electrical drawings, etc.
- Experience with electrical analysis software and design tools, computer knowledgeable
- Experience in design and preparing Engineering Changes is preferred.
- Detail oriented, can work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver presentations.
- ECC process working knowledge
- Previous nuclear experience considered an asset
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Education: Bachelors in Electrical Eng, Masters in Electrical Eng would be an asset
PEO Status: P,ENG is a preference, EIT is acceptable
Experience: 2-5 years of experience in field, 2 years of Nuclear experience, candidate with Bruce Power experience would be an asset.
Clearance: BP or OPG Cleared