Looking for a new challenge? Join us for this great opportunity!
We are currently looking for M1 / M2 Mechanic (Fly in Fly Out) for a long term contract for Kuujjuaq, QC
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform work on aircraft as outlined by applicable Inspection Instructions, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins or other approved schemes in accordance with accepted practices and ensure that such work is carried out in accordance with the applicable portions of the MPM;
• Ensure that all items of work are recorded and signed out as required on the applicable Maintenance Control forms;
• Maintain in good order the AMO facilities, such as shop, store, library and its surroundings;
• De-icing of aircraft; and
• Carry out any other assigned duties as directed by the Senior Base Engineer.
• A valid M1 & M2 license. Preference will be given to those holding 737-200/300/400/500, DHC8, B300, DHC6 endorsement. (If not already holding these endorsements, will provide the necessary Type courses);
• Have successfully completed the qualifying exam for AMO certification privileges;
• Be familiar with the appropriate parts of the MPM, MCM, aircraft operations specifications and maintenance manuals necessary for the performance of his/her duties;
• Applicant must be able to work autonomously and have good organizational skills.
Accommodations, meals, work clothing and travel between Montreal and northern bases is provided 3 week rotational schedule