Maintenance Workgroup Coordination
Location: Tiverton, Ontario (Bruce Power)
Duration: 1 year, Can be extended annually
Hourly Rate: $58/hour
Per Diem: Yes, if eligable
Project: All candidates will be supporting planned outages at Bruce Power rotating between Bruce A and Bruce B.
The purpose is to ensure planned, outage and emergent work is executed in a safe and effective manner, to required standards and within business constraints.
- Plan, prepare and organize work schedules to meet preparation and work management milestones and maintenance standards for mechanical, valves, welding, shift, electrical, fuel handling and civil maintenance sections as required.
- Collaborate with Bruce Power staff to establish the timing and sequence of tasks that support their work activities.
- Establish the daily leveling of scheduled activities to match available resources for the workweek.
- Support schedule preparation and are accountable for the quality of the schedule for the disciplines that they represent.
- Provide direction/ feedback to the work management reps (Cost Scheduling/WMC) via T-4walkdown feedback regarding work timing, sequencing, logic tie and constraints.
- Monitor progress of the execution week schedule and take corrective actions to get the schedule back on track when needed.
- Candidates with previous nuclear experience in operations and maintenance organization is preferred
- Candidates with trades and project coordinator type experience relevant to the job responsibilities below is an asset