As a Cyrogenic Engineer you will help with the design development of Cryogenic and Pneumatics systems. You will prepare studies, drawings, calculations of design parameters, Design Analysis Reports, and evaluations. As a Cryogentic Engineer you will also remove technical issues and monitor technical compliance to ensure quality and compliance of the work.
The ideal candidate will work well in a team with great interpersonal skills. They must have time management skills.
Ability to work remotely but must be able to be on site occasionally.
- BC in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- MINIMUM 1 year relevant experience such as: P&IDS, calculations and specifications for mechanical systems on powerplants, refineries or chemical process facilities
- Previous Cryogenic experience
- Proficient in Mechanical engineering design principles
- Ability to use office automation tools effectively