Estimated Work Start Date: 22-Aug-2022
Rate: $18/ - $22.50/
* Maintain regular, clear and concise communications with Recruitment Partners (RP) and team to facilitate applicant screening, selection and hiring process.
* Execute legally compliant role postings to internet and print sites, performing refreshes or removing, as required and adjust maximize return on investment.
* Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews.
* Assist with initial applicant screening, using supporting scripts, and report back to Recruitment Partner.
* Coordinate non-posted recruitment, including hires.
* Confirm eligibility of Candidates to bid (Time in Role).
* Conduct and/or facilitate candidate testing assessments, as required.
* Coordinate candidate travel and processes required reimbursements.
* Communicate test and medical results and organize start dates with client and candidate.
* Manage the process to ensure timely and accurate completion of recruitment processes (e.g. background checks and reference checks), as required.
* Provide regular updates and feedback to managers to facilitate timely decision-making.
* Assist with sourcing and pipeline development for identified specialties.
* Assist in the development and maintenance of interview questions.
* Participate in and facilitate process improvement and standardization work.
* Serve as first responder for applicant inquiries. Participate in resolving candidate questions and research information to provide timely follow up.
* Serve as Recruitment contact for candidates and managers when Recruitment Partner is unavailable.
* Provide support to Recruitment Partner in responding to selection grievances.
* Perform other duties as required or assigned
Education and Skills
* Certificate in Human Resources or related field
* CPHR is considered as an asset
* Experience working within an applicant tracking software
* Excellent coordination, excellent organization, excellent communication
* Advanced English skills for professional environment, written, spoken, facilitating and group presentations
r occasional attendance at a BC Hydro workplace(s) and as such will be subject to BC Hydro's Contractor Vaccination Policy. This policy requires all contractor resources to be fully vaccinated by January 10, 2022 or prior to the work assignment start date whichever date is later.