Location: Toronto, Vancouver or Halifax
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Title: Sales Representative
Our client is working passionately every day to fulfill their mission in building the #1 global school! Headquartered in Vienna and founded in 2016, our client is the leading, scale-up, venture-backed Edtech platform. With +291M€ raised from national and international investors they're growing at 20 percent MoM and aiming for 5x-10x growth within their international markets in the next 12 months!
- Be part of the team launching the Canadian market - localizing customer communication and adapting internal processes
- Call parents and students in need of tutoring and explain how the company and services work
- Understand the needs of the students, pair them with the ideal tutor and organize trial sessions
- Convince customers to buy tutoring packages (subscription model)
- Help your new customers make the best possible use of our platform and introduce them to our Customer Success Team.
- Share tips and tricks with your colleagues and bring new ideas to improve our product and internal processes.
- For more senior profiles: possibility to lead a team of Account Managers
Who you are:
- Ambition & competition: You're ambitious and achieving goals motivate you - you like challenges and always try to improve your performance.
- Communication: You are open-minded and self-confident, you like to talk to people and naturally draw their attention to you.
- Doer attitude: You like to try new things and have ideas to challenge the status quo, you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
- Team player: You like to spend time with your colleagues, share your knowledge and go one step further to achieve the team goal.
- Organizational talent: You know how to structure your work. You always keep an eye on everything important and know how to prioritize your tasks and leads.
- English is your mother tongue and you are familiar with the Canadian school system.
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary package (comfortable base salary + performance based commission)
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours, partly from home
- Team events on a regular basis
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Would you like to bring in your expertise and support the company in achieving its goals even faster? With us, you'll be able to implement your bold ideas and build processes and structures that ensure our ongoing growth. Not only will your mentor support your personal development, you'll also lead a motivated and passionate team to unlock their full potential. If this sounds good to you - board the rocket, fast-track your career and revolutionize with us the world of tutoring!