Back to jobs
Work Control Team Lead 23-016
We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Work Control Team Lead
Resume Due Date: Tuesday January 31st, 2023 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Hours: 35 hours per week
Duration: 1 year
Location: Darlington, ON
- Positions to take on WCTL duties for creating, scheduling of Refurbishment outage windows.
- Be accountable for monitoring the work being performed to completion, as scheduled. Maintain an awareness of the status of all jobs on the plan. Be accountable for reporting on status to Management at all times.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and maintain status on all preparatory and ongoing requirements of the work plan/ schedule.
- Ensure all work groups involved are committed to the completion of scheduled work as practical.
- Be accountable for ensuring schedule preparation and execution activities are performed with attention to public and worker safety requirements.
- Keep abreast of current changes in operating requirements and determine relevant impacts on schedule execution. Anticipate emerging issues, and initiate and/or accommodate projects and emergent work into schedule.
- Previous OPG Work Control experience would be an asset.