Revenir aux emplois
22-049 - Senior Advisor, Contract Management
- Emplacement Pickering
- Type d’emploi Emploi contractuel
- Salaire CAD 80 - 90 per hour
- Discipline Nucléaire
- Références JOB-22934
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: Until December 31, 2023
Location: 889 Brock Road, Pickering, Ontario
Hours: up to 40 hours per week
- This assignment involves the provision of embedded contract management support and advice to OPG’s Decommissioning Strategies team as per the terms of a Service Level Agreement between Commercial Management and the Project.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing contracting strategies
- Providing input and review of Scope of Work and Request for Proposal documents
- Assisting in bid evaluations and negotiations
- Contract management during execution
- Supporting contract changes/amendments
- Facilitating the resolution of commercial issues and disputes.
- Requires knowledge in any of the following areas: engineering, business practices, strategic management, economics, contract law or finance to develop and manage contracting strategies and contracts.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with all internal and external contacts associated with accomplishing work objectives.
- This knowledge is considered to be normally acquired either through the successful completion of a four-year university education in an appropriate field, such as engineering or business administration, or by having the equivalent level of education.
- An understanding of OPG’s business and its internal organization contacts and relationships is a strong asset
- Develop and write contracting strategies and contracts, draft communications to senior management, support negotiations with external parties and managing business relationships.
- Familiarity with project management techniques and processes and contract management.
- Understanding of nuclear and corporate functions, engineering services and technical support in order to understand and articulate project requirements.
- Knowledge of the overall design, operations and maintenance of a large, multi-unit nuclear facility, operating policies and processes in order to understand technical issues and processes.
- Exposure to safety, legal, governmental regulations, policy and procedures pertinent to the business.
- This experience is considered to be developed over a period of over 8-10 years.