Revenir aux emplois
22-091- Manager, Community Investment Modernization
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
Location: 700 University Avenue, Toronto (Hybrid)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Community Investment strategies and tactics.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the charitable / non-profit / community investment sector.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills to effectively communicate concepts to employees, senior leaders, stakeholders, charitable / non-profit partners, community leaders and the general public.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to build consensus with stakeholders / partners in support of the company’s community relations / engagement and social license.
- Possess excellent project management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Requires strong analytical skills and attention to detail, achieving thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing projects / tasks.
- Effective team player skills, working collaboratively toward solutions for the benefit of the program, the company and its community partners.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter able to take initiative and prioritize constantly evolving workload and priorities.
- High degree of computer / technical skills. Proficient in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other vendor programs and applications.
- Experience with CI Grants Management Platforms / applications an asset.
- Prior work on modernization / digitization projects an asset.
- Standard Security Clearance