23-106 Assistant Technical Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: MP2 or MP3
Hourly Rate: $45 - 65/hour
Duration: 12 months
Hours of work: 35
- This request is for Augmented Staff to perform the duties of Assistant / Technical Engineer/Officer in Projects Design. Job responsibilities include performing the duties of Design Engineer as associated with Qualification 33685, including and not limited to -- Plant modifications as per N-PROC-MP-0090, Oversight of contractors as per N-COl-00120-10000, administration of design activities, and any other duties and accountabilities as required of Design Engineer.
- Key accountabilities include performing these duties to expected high standards of quality, and providing results as per commitments.
- Education: Bachelors in Engineering in Mechanical, Chemical or similar field
- Experience: Some experience working in related field. Nuclear/OPG experience is preferred.
- Skills -- Design Engineering qualification preferred. Ability to work diligently, quick learner, efficient, business acumen, experience with design oversight functions
- Professional Designations – Eligible to be licensed P. Eng. In Province of Ontario.