Analytical Designer Engineer (Sarnia or Oakville)
- Emplacement Oakville
- Type d’emploi Emploi permanent
- Salaire $98k - 100k per year
- Discipline Fabrication de pointe
- Références JOB-26589
Title Analytical Designer (Engineer)
We are a leading distributor of industrial automation equipment and services in Eastern Canada. Our group of more than 140 employees has maintained strong growth for more than 25 years. It offers competitive and flexible salaries and benefits, including a contribution to your RRSP in addition to job-specific training. All this in a pleasant work environment where mutual aid predominates.
Reporting to the Engineering and Bidding Supervisor, the candidate will assess the scope of projects, be responsible for designing solutions, prepare proposals and manage their implementation. Our projects aim to build long-term relationships in a spirit of partnership with our customers. The candidate's area of expertise is related to analytical instrumentation. He must master the technologies necessary for this field (instrumentation, chemistry, physics) to propose reliable and pragmatic solutions and he will be able to adapt to the policies and working methods of the company. Experience in the oil and gas industry is an asset
Task & Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance to the sales team.
- Interact with customers and analyze requirements.
- Prepare quotes
- Make technical design for projects.
- Supervise the implementation of the project
- Manage the project to deliver according to our policies and conditions negotiated with the client.
- Collaborate with other departments
- Bachelor of Engineering (chemical or physical or electrical)
- Good knowledge of analytical instrumentation: o Gas analyzer (infrared, process photometer, etc.) o FTIR analyzer o Process gas chromatograph o Sampling system o Process mass spectrometer o CEMS
- Knowledge of hazardous location classification
- Knowledge of ISA instrumentation symbols and identification (ISA-5.1)
- Knowledge of protocols and performance specification 1/PG/7
- Knowledge of air quality and pollution rules
- Knowledge and experience in the integration of analytical instruments. This means offering a complete solution specifically for the customer's needs.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Visio, Outlook, Teams
- Ability to maintain good relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Interpersonal skills (empathy, motivation, cooperation, and leadership).
- Makes sure to anticipate problems and address them quickly.
- Demonstrates an ethical, honest, and loyal sense of ethics
- Skills to organize work.
- Have a valid driver's license and passport, may be required to go outside on occasion.
- Occasional overtime will be required Salary o Base salary competitive with the market o Bonus based on your performance the financial situation of the company. o Competitive Benefits Program
- Holiday. o Floating days (personal days in addition to holidays);
- Employer contribution to your pension plan.
- Complete group insurance program.
- Regular formal or companionship training
- Stable, motivated, and strong collaborative work team.
- Corporate culture based on values of honesty, integrity, and fairness