Revenir aux emplois
Business Development - Account Director
- Emplacement Toronto
- Type d’emploi Emploi permanent
- Salaire Market related
- Discipline Nucléaire
- Références JOB-26774
Duration: Full-Time Permanent
The optimal candidate for this role will be an experienced Account Executive who has strong business acumen skills, communication skills, technical knowledge of a nuclear power plant, and exceptional integrity. A high energy individual with an entrepreneurial mind set, who is able to influence without formal authority is mandated for this role. This individual will possess a balance of strategic and tactical strengths, with excellent planning and execution skills, who can think globally and analytically.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Excitement to shape international and domestic opportunities in our new build (including) CANDU and SMRs) and new markets portfolios.
- Knowledge of Nuclear Power Plant systems and design.
- A university degree in Engineering or Technical specialty and hold an applicable professional designation.
- An advanced degree, preferably an MBA is an asset.
- Minimum 10 years of project management or business development experience with a proven track record in building strategic client relationships in targeted markets and achieving growth targets is a requirement.
- Experience in working in a team environment and managing large business opportunities from identification of prospects through to closing in both structured and unstructured client environments.
- Ability to identify client opportunities that fit with our service offering and an ability to translate these client needs into compelling business proposals.
- Outstanding oral, written and interpersonal skills including presentations to senior and executive level clients.
- Demonstrated ability to implement strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Ability for overnight travel as required.