Role: Senior Engineer, Electrical (TS)
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week Monday - Friday
Contract Duration:10/03/2023 - 09/30/2024
Role Description / Key Responsibilities
- Working knowledge in design for low, medium and high voltage electrical systems, electrical design and components for projects within the mining industry.
- Working independently as the senior engineer, assist with various aspects of a project in coordination with other engineering disciplines. This may include assisting with material cost and timing estimates, performing design and analysis, and developing specifications, maintenance and operating standards for electrical systems and equipment. Skilled in ETAP modelling and working knowledge in result analysis.
- Signing and/or sealing of technical documents, including drawings, technical specifications, data sheets, engineering lists (such as equipment list, pipeline list, tie-in point list, valve lists etc), and calculations
Skills / Previous Experience
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Site experience and heavy industrial exposure would be considered assets
- P.Eng APEGS