Senior Operations Manager Permanent Full-Time, BC, Canada
This is an in-office position.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Operations Manager plays a crucial role in managing the company’s resources to increase productivity and improve delivery times, while at the same time increasing profits and reducing costs. Success in this position requires communicating effectively, meeting goals, creating and improving workflow policies and procedures, creating schedules, and encouraging staff to put their best foot forward at all times ensuring the entire operation functions at peak efficiency.
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Manufacturing or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Proven in-depth people leadership experience
- Experience in data analysis and supplier performance metrics
- Technically proficient
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with internal customers and suppliers
- Adaptable, able to work in a constant change and dynamic production environment supporting a high mix of products
- Ability to travel within North America
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of aviation manufacturing techniques and procedures is an asset
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications is an asset
- Knowledge of electrical product commodities is an asset
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com