Our client Marshall Land Systems specializes in the design and production of deployable operational infrastructure and mission support for humanitarian, defence, and security operations across the globe. Look at the site below to learn more about their new operation in Moncton, New Brunswick! To find out how you could be involved in this exciting new project, take a look at our latest roles here https://lnkd.in/dmR3P356
We are hiring a Operative Logistics- Warehouse(Storekeeper) for Marshall Land System facility in Moncton, NB. Apply direct or send your updated resume to email@example.com
Ensure the accurate tracking of inventory within the manufacturing facility. Complete documentation of material being shipped and received. Create production kits. Participate in cycle counts to ensure continued inventory accuracy.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Maintaining accurate transactions and records of the shipping and receiving of incoming and outgoing material.
Creating accurate inventory kits according to established BoM’s and production schedule.
Completing cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy.
Take a proactive approach to the daily stores operation.
Maintain and report local store stock levels.
Participate in Continuous Improvement activities within the warehouse environment and make suggestions for improvement.
Ensure all relevant procedures and processes are followed and adhered to in line with the Company's procedures and requirements.
Ensure security of the warehouse environment and maintain access control.
Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Investigate inventory deviations.
Provide Shipping & Logistics administrative support to Marshall UK.
Assemble kits of material for shop floor.
Due to projected manufacturing demands, there may be a requirement to work shifts and overtime, when required.
Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
• Demonstrable experience in stores environment within manufacturing or defense.
• Military Occupational Structure Identification – 00168 Supply Technician encouraged to apply.
• Excellent communication skills must be able to be demonstrated.
• Forklift qualification desirable but not essential.
• Certified in Dangerous Goods handling preferred.
• Computer literate with good numeric skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and able to establish logical practical solutions.
• Accuracy and a keen attention to detail.
A strong communicator, able to work well in a team.
Experience of inputting and using business systems e.g. ERP.
• Excellent MS Excel Skills.
• Experience of international shipping, logistics or freight forwarding gained within a busy and challenging business environment.
• Understanding of lean manufacturing principles including 5S, Kanban and SMED.
• Must be eligible to meet requirements of export control and security regulations including Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and Canadian government security clearances.