Role: Project Manager (Intermediate)
Term: 12 months
Work Location: Saskatoon, SK - occasional travel to Northern SK or ON sites
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 40 hours per week on site
- Management of multiple small to medium projects to support northern sites. Projects will be in development or delivery stages.
- The PM is responsible for management of stakeholders and team members to achieve the desired project results as described by the project sponsor
- PM is responsible for assembly of funding requests, project planning, schedule creation/management, cost management, packaging strategy, reporting, change management, etc.
- Experience managing mining or other industrial projects through initial scoping to implementation stages.
- Experience in an owner representative role driving engineering, procurement, and construction activities
- Skilled with MS Project software and other MS products
- Experience with SAP and Prism software is considered an asset.
- Motivated, self starter with excellent leadership skills.
- Degree in Engineering considered an asset
- Complete understanding of PM fundamentals. PMP designation considered an asset