Senior Application Architect - 166435
- Type d’emploi Emploi contractuel
- Salaire $85.00 - 93.50 per hour
- Discipline Production et distribution d’énergie
- Références JOB-26689
Senior Application Architect
Experience Required : 8+ Yrs
Salary : 85$ - 93.50$ per hour
Location : Remote (Resource must work within Canada due to network and security reasons and must also be available to attend on site meetings whenever required)
Must have :
• University graduation in computer science or a related discipline and 4-yr Application Architect (AA) experience; OR • 2-yr diploma in computer science or a related discipline and 6-yr AA experience; OR • 1-yr certificate in computer science or a related discipline and 7-yr AA experience; OR • 8-yr AA experience
• Experience with the Government of Alberta Enterprise Architecture or similar corporate architectures,
• Experience working as an application architect in an enterprise IT environment equivalent in size and complexity to the Government of Alberta
• Experience working as an application architect designing or maintaining solutions that use the development stack and derivative technologies (Microsoft .Net, Java, Python, etc.
• Provide high quality expertise in architecting principles, approaches and best practices to effectively support the development of software applications and solutions in a .Net environment.
• Assist in buy vs build analysis and documentation for software solutions.
• Design frameworks, components and solutions that satisfy business requirements while maximizing the goal of reuse when applicable.
• Evaluate current services, recommend remedial actions where required.
• Assist in determining hardware/software requirements.
• Collaborate with multi-disciplined teams on proof of concept and limited production roll outs.
• Provide quality control on production implementations.
• Ensure the application architecture is aligned with the ministry and GOA enterprise architecture standards and guidelines.
• Assist in developing project plans, schedules, and estimates pertaining to architectural deployment and services delivery.
• Assist in developing task lists and resource assignments within the context of architectural planning and deployments.
• Provide technical leadership and expertise to project team members by producing written specifications as needed, presenting technical information in formal meetings, and facilitating technical discussions.
• Document technical recommendations; provide technical advice and guidance to management, operations, project team members and relevant others.
• Document architecture designs, architectural models, related test plans, quality assurance plans, and other documents as required.
• Ensure change management processes are followed.
• Make recommendations to project team members pertaining to issues, risks and client satisfaction.
• Research, evaluate and report on the latest technology trends relevant to business needs.
• Provide tracking and reporting of time and status on all work as required.
*The deadline for submitting the resumes is 17th Mar 2023*