Revenir aux emplois
Role: Sr. Advisor, Contract Management
Duration: 12 months
Location: Pickering, ON
Hours: up to 40 hours per week
- This assignment involves the provision of embedded contract management support and advice to OPG’s Pickering Safe Storage Project as per the terms of a Service Level Agreement between Commercial Management and the Project.
- Responsibilities include developing contracting strategies, providing input and review of Scope of Work and Request for Proposal documents, assisting in bid evaluations and negotiations, contract management during execution, supporting contract changes/amendments, and facilitating the resolution of commercial issues and disputes.
- 8 + years of experience
- University Degree
- Requires experience to have an understanding of OPG’s business and its internal organization contacts and relationships.
- Requires experience to develop and write contracting strategies and contracts, draft communications to senior management, support negotiations with external parties and managing business relationships.
- Requires experience to be familiar with project management techniques and processes and contract management.
- Requires experience to be familiar with nuclear and corporate functions, engineering services and technical support in order to understand and articulate project requirements.
- Requires experience to be familiar with the overall design, operations and maintenance of a large, multi-unit nuclear facility, operating policies and processes in order to understand technical issues and processes.
- Requires experience to be familiar safety, legal, governmental regulations, policy and procedures pertinent to the business.