Back to jobs
Technical Sales/Field Support - Small Arms (Kitchener)
- Development and continuous evolution of product demonstration and capability.
- Coordinates with sales teams and local representatives to ensure planning, equipment, and demo/range event execution.
- Conducts and coordinates customer demonstrations, range support and trade show support as needed.
- Emphasize the features, and other products to highlight how customers can best integrate various platforms to meet their needs/application including optics and accessories.
- Travels to trade shows, range days, and other industry events to conduct demonstrations and provide technical information to current and potential customers.
- Travels to meet customers when issues arise. Engages the customer to reassure, document and solve customer issues working with appropriate company.
- Provide product performance feedback.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Obtain Enhanced Security Clearance from the Government of Canada.
- Maintenance of secure and confidential company information.
- Adherence to the Corporation’s policies and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a technical sales role.
- College diploma in engineering technology or business administration.
- Hands-on product experience is an asset.
- French/English bilingualism is an asset.
- Has, or is able to obtain, RPAL.
- Ability to assemble, zero, and test demo units.
- Ability to work seamlessly across our Group and with customers.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY ISSUES, CONDITIONS, PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Office environment – specify activities (keyboarding, sitting, problem solving, analysis).
- Range & Lab (PPE Required) – 40% to 60% in indoor and outdoor ranges.
- Requires the ability to lift and carry kit weighing 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Frequent exposure to loud noises.
- Travel – 40% to 60% travel in Canada, and internationally.