Mantenance Supervisory RFP - Workgroup Coordinators, Execution FLM and War Room Coordinators
Location: Tiverton, ON
Duration: 5 years
Workgroup Coordinators x 4
Execution FLMs and x 7
War room coordinators x 3
Bruce Power is looking for a supplier to provide Managed Task Services for the following positions.
Maintenance Outage War Room Coordinator:
- Responsible for the coordination and oversight to ensure successful set-up of the WAR room to support the upcoming outages, starting with A2241 Including but not limited to:
- Working with key stakeholders to identify all requirements to be included in the set-up of the
- WAR room (e.g. furniture, electronics, visual aid items, etc.)
- Following the Bruce Power Facilities Work Management Process and working collaboratively with the Bruce Power Facilities group to ensure all requirements furniture, electronics, etc., identified are available and delivered to the WAR room location in Bruce B and the space is set up properly to support the outage.
- WAR room set up to be completed 1 month in advance of any planned outage.
- Provide oversight for the completion of Pre-requisites in preparation for the specified outage including ensuring all field walkdowns are completed by responsible work groups in alignment with the pre-requisite schedule as per established outage milestones.
- During the outage, track progress and completion of field work and assist front line managers and execution crews in addressing and resolving issues and provide coaching and leadership as required. This will be completed in an ongoing manner throughout the duration of the outage (onsite versus off-site will be specified for each outage)
Contract Maintenance Workgroup Coordinator (WGC):
- The purpose of the role is to ensure planned, outage and emergent work is executed in a safe and effective manner, to required standards and within business constraints.
- Plan, prepare and organize the assigned crew(s) work schedules to meet preparation and work management milestones and maintenance standards.
- Collaborate with FLMs and other WGCs to establish the timing and sequence of tasks that support their work activities.
- Establish the daily leveling of scheduled activities to match available resources for the work week.
- Support schedule preparation and are accountable for the quality of the schedule for the disciplines that they represent.
- Provide direction/ feedback to the work management reps (Cpst ScheduleingT/WMC) via T-4 walkdown feedback regarding work timing, sequencing, logic tie and constraints
- Monitor progress of the execution week schedule and take corrective actions to get the schedule back on track whe needed.
Contract Maintenance Supervisor:
- The purpose of the Contract Maintenance Supervisor role is to ensure planned, outage and emergent work is executed in a safe and effective manner, to required standards and within business constraints.
- Communicate & reinforce a standard of robust risk assessment in preparation for work execution and ensure adherence to the Work Protection program.
- Plan, prepare and execute online work on a weekly basis to meet 95% completion and provide feedback on assessed work package quality issues.
- Complete Rework evaluations as required with a view to continuous improvement.
- Plan, prepare and execute outages that meet all milestones as originally specified, minimizing recovery plans and meeting execution metrics.
- Maintain a supervisory presence in the field in order to ensure work is performed safely and to standard, providing and recording coaching for both positive behaviors and gaps to standard.
- Assign work to UTLs and trades based worker experience, work complexity and risk significance, understanding which jobs require increased oversight.
- Manage overtime and Appendix A resources.
- Maintain housekeeping standards - "Clean Plant - Safe Plant"