Role: Technical Engineer 23-015
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday - Friday
Duration: 24 months
Location: Darlington, ON - on site Monday - Friday
- The Modification Team Leader (MTL) is accountable for completing the assigned Minor Projects per OPG Engineering change control process and perform required liaison and oversight activities among OPG and Vendor stakeholders.
- MTL is responsible to lead modification team and manages the safety, resources, risks, scope, cost and schedule of assigned modifications. MTL also, develop modification plan, contracting strategy, procurement plan, and installation & commissioning plan to ensure modifications are implemented in timely manner and event free.
- MTL will be responsible to review all invoices and provide recommendations on payment. Typical duties includes leading and monitoring Modification Outline package, tracking design completion,
- tracking work order assessment, material deliveries, preparing and conducting COMS and Available for Service meeting. Represent Minor Projects and provide update in various meeting such as Plant Health meeting, T-meeting, Outage meeting. Familiar with Chestnut Park Accord Addendum (CPAA), PSA and ES-MSA process, Online execution N-PROC-MA-0022 and Outage execution N-PROC-MA-0013.
- Preparing Business Case Summary and knowledge of gated process for capital projects funding approval
- More than 5 years of experience in Project Management for MP4 position
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management for MP3 position
- Less than 3 years of experience in Project Management for MP2 position
- Experience with Nuclear Projects Management is an asset.
- Engineering Degree
- P. Eng and/or PMP certification is an asset.