Join the forefront of innovation in the Aerospace industry as we seek an Intermediate Deskside Technical Support Specialist to elevate our team. This is more than a role; it's a chance to immerse yourself in cutting-edge technology and play a pivotal part in ensuring seamless IT operations. Be a catalyst for excellence with a company that values your skills and commitment.
Provide desktop support for end-user computing, addressing network, telephony, and account issues.
- Maintain conference rooms and audio/visual (A/V) equipment, supporting events such as town-hall meetings, video teleconferences (VTC), and webcasts.
- Troubleshoot and support printer and copier problems.
- Perform Windows OS installation, testing, and deployment of Windows images to LM Canada systems.
- Install and support software applications.
- Ensure adherence to IT practices in alignment with LM Security standards.
- Handle IT purchase requisitioning.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of computer hardware and other IT equipment.
- Demonstrate professional communication skills.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills.
- Interpersonal and professional skills in interactions with IT customers, employees, and management or guests.
- Resourcefulness and good judgment in problem-solving.
- Thorough troubleshooting and research skills.
- Strong documentation and record-keeping abilities.
- Advanced knowledge of current Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems, Active Directory account management, and Group Policy troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365.
- Understanding of system interactions.
- Experience supporting audio/visual setups for conference rooms.
- Community college diploma (technician) and/or 2 years of related experience with industry certifications.
- Experience in performing adds/moves/changes with Cisco VoIP or private branch exchange (PBX) systems.