21-012 - Business Process Specialist
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 6 Months
The team is focused on supporting Continuous Improvement of all aspects of the Darlington Refurbishment Project. Overall the team looks after the Strategy covering short term tactics as well as long term initiatives to sustain the organization. Short term tactics include the initiation and monitoring of various process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for providing change management support, initiative assessments and preparing risk mitigation tactics for the Refurbishment Team.
- Facilitate stakeholder impact assessments and drive change adoption for both the project and Ontario Power Generation.
- Work collaboratively with leaders to build communication, training, proficiency, and reinforcement tactics into various project plans.
- Support will include, but is not limited to, the preparation of initiative charters, scoping documents, action plans and key performance indicators (KPIs); presenting and other communications materials for different audiences; assisting with data collection and analysis; facilitating (or co-facilitating) stakeholder meetings, Kaizen events, workshops and training sessions; tracking and reporting on initiative status and action plan completion; and building and maintaining facilitative working relationships with key client groups.
- Apply organizational agility to align functional groups to support people readiness planning for key evolutions. This includes both technical and behavioural changes in support of the project.
- Bachelors Degree, Engineering, Management Science, HR or Communications.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of project/ change management or leadership experience.
- Experience in Change Management Designation PROSCI would be an asset.
- Practical experience with LEAN concepts.
- An MBA (Masters in Business Administration) would be an asset.
- Successful candidates should have an solid background in project management and execution, change management and continuous improvement experience.