Location: Working remotely with on-site services in Chalk River as required
Position: Business Analyst - Avantis Replacement Project
Duration: 6 months
Business Analyst to support the Avantis Replacement project and it is preferred that the qualified resource have former experience on the implementation of an enterprise asset management software (Work Management System solution).
- A certification in Business Analysis (CBAP) is highly desirable;
- Experience in acting as a liaison between an IT development group and business units for the implementation of new systems or enhancements to existing systems;
- Experience bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders;
- Experience in undertaking business process analysis;
- Experience in testing and reviewing new applications/systems and/or enhancements to existing applications/systems prior to their release into the production environment;
- Experience in configuring commercial software to meet identified requirements.
The Business Analyst must also have the proven ability to perform the following tasks:
- Ensure client's internal business requirements and expected benefits are well defined and measurable;
- Engage the business partner and internal IT to develop detailed system requirements;
- Research and analyze potential solutions conforming to Enterprise Architecture;
- Determine and analyze the feasibility of potential solutions;
- Analyze business processes; and
- Determine gaps between a potential solution and business processes, and foresee the resulting impact.