Location: Working remotely with on-site service as required in Chalk River, ON
Position: Business Analyst - IT Projects
Duration: 1 year
Our client has a number of projects, within their portfolio, scheduled to commence this year where the services of a business analyst is required to support activities within each of those projects
Required Skills: 5 plus years' experience in Business Analysis working on IT projects. Qualified resources should be experienced in conducting market analysis, eliciting business requirements, drafting quality metrics, detail oriented, organized, have strong communication, technology and analytical skills.
- A certification in Business Analysis (CBAP) is highly desirable;
- Experience in acting as a liaison between an IT development group and business units for the implementation of new systems or enhancements to existing systems;
- Experience bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders;
- Experience in undertaking business process analysis;
- Experience in testing and reviewing new applications/systems and/or enhancements to existing applications/systems prior to their release into the production environment;
- Experience in configuring commercial software to meet identified requirements.
The Business Analyst must also have the proven ability to perform the following tasks:
- Ensure client's internal business requirements and expected benefits are well defined and measurable;
- Engage the business partner and internal IT to develop detailed system requirements;
- Research and analyze potential solutions conforming to CNL's Enterprise Architecture;
- Determine and analyze the feasibility of potential solutions;
- Analyze business processes; and
- Determine gaps between a potential solution and business processes, and foresee the resulting impact.