CL-Technical Analyst - Senior (TRAVIS) - 166165
- Job type Contract
- Salary $65.00 - 70.98 per hour
- Discipline Power Generation and Distribution
- Reference JOB-26687
Senior Technical Analyst
• University graduation in business, management or a related discipline and 4-yr Technical Business Analyst (BA) experience; OR • 2-yr diploma in business, management or a related discipline and 6-yr BA experience; OR • 1-yr certificate in business, management or a related discipline and 7-yr BA experience; OR • 8-yr BA experience
• Experience in gathering requirements from a diverse group of stakeholders across ministries or departments
• Experience working in or for the public sector
Responsible for taking business requirements and translating them into technical requirements and solutions.
• Create project documents and associated planning documents.
• Create stakeholder analyses.
• Lead consultations and facilitate stakeholder meetings.
• Create business requirements, functional specifications and technical requirements.
• Create new business and technical processes and complete business process reviews/re-engineering for existing processes.
• Facilitate business process improvement sessions.
• Assist in the development of new IT services.
• Schedule, organize and lead project status meetings and other meetings as required.
• Provide support by bridging communication between vendors, client ministries, and corporate technical and business teams.
• Escalate unresolved issues/risks, options and recommendations.
• Responsible for business architecture design, software system specifications design, and database modelling.
• Participate iterative development using model-based processes .
• Perform project management, business and technical analysis and systems design in delivering complex software solutions spanning n-tier development environments.
• Produce project artifices with XML; UML and/or other web-services technologies.
• Prepare, update and manage documents defining the business requirements, software requirements, functional design, and project plans and schedules reflecting achievable deliverables for the applications.
• Prepare regular project status reports indicating project deliverables, possible risk and issues, time-lines and anticipated effort.
• Ensure appropriate project communication occurs to all parties involved during all phases of the project.
• Identify required user training.
• Additional responsibilities as required by the Project Manager for a Business Analyst or Lead Technical Analyst role
*The closing date for submitting the application is 17th Mar 2023*