Back to jobs
Position: Electrical Engineer
Location: Northern Saskatchewan Site - Fly In/Fly Out
Duration: 4 months to November 30, 2021
Start Date: July/21
Resumes do by 12PM July 19/21
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge in design for low, medium and high voltage electrical systems, electrical design and components for projects within the mining industry.
- Working independently or with the senior engineer, assist with various aspects of the project in coordination with other engineering disciplines. This may include assisting with material costs and timing estimates, performing deign analysis, and developing specifications, maintenance and operating standards for electrical systems and equipment.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering couple with 4-9 year of power systems engineering experience
- Currently registered as a P.Eng in Saskatchewan.
- Eng registration in Ontario is an asset.
- Excellent communication experience is required.
- Site experience and heavy industrial exposer would be considered an asset since occasional trips to Cameco sites may be required.